Program participants gain access to an extensive and growing collection of marketing material, technical resources and trainings.
In addition to the resources provided below, builders who join the program have access to program experts offering customized technical support and marketing assistance. Participants also receive updates on the program and industry best practices.
Become an ENERGY STAR Partner to gain access to the following materials:
- ENERGY STAR Certified New Homes brochure
- Listing on the New Homes Partner Locator
Develop your own co-branded ENERGY STAR marketing materials. Contact us to gain access to the following materials:
- ENERGY STAR co-branded brochures
- ENERGY STAR co-branded banners
- ENERGY STAR consumer video for use on partner websites
Download program brochures for:
Download program case study:
Request Model Home Signage for energy efficient new homes:
(Recommended to print 8.5 x 11, double-sided on card stock paper and place in acrylic sign holders)
Contact the Program Manager to request the standard signage (shown above) or a custom branded version with your company’s logo.
ENERGY STAR materials provided by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Pennsylvania Energy Efficient New Homes Program materials provided by FirstEnergy.
Technical Resources for Builders
- Learn the benefits of building with Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Download Guidelines for ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Version 3.0
- Access the Building America Solution Center
- Direct your HVAC contractor to become a credentialed HVAC contractor
- Find a credentialed HVAC contractor:
Technical Resources for Raters
What Homebuyers Want Energy Efficiency Webinar (2/2021) View Video
Stepping Stones to Zero Energy (1/9/14) View Slides
Fully-Aligned Air Barriers and Air Sealing (3/13/14) View Slides
Mechanical Ventilation – A Breath of Fresh Air for Tight Homes (5/8/14) View Slides
Thermal Bridging – Reducing Hot and Cold Spots in the Thermal Enclosure (7/10/14) View Slides
Duct Installation and Testing – Benefits of Tight Ducts in Tight Houses (9/11/14) View Slides
Water Managed Roofs and Walls (11/13/14) View Slides