Program participants gain access to an extensive and growing collection of marketing material, technical resources, and training.
In addition to the resources provided below, builders who join the program have access to program experts offering customized technical support and marketing assistance. Participants also receive updates on the program and industry best practices.
Become an ENERGY STAR Partner to gain access to the following materials:
Develop your own co-branded ENERGY STAR marketing materials. Contact us to gain access to the following materials:
- ENERGY STAR co-branded brochures
- ENERGY STAR co-branded banners
- ENERGY STAR consumer video for use on partner websites
Download program brochures for:
Download incentive overview sheet:
View co-branded marketing collateral:
Request co-branded marketing collateral:
(Recommended to print 8.5 x 11, double-sided on card stock paper and place in acrylic sign holders)
Contact the Program Manager to request the standard signage (shown above) or a custom branded version with your company’s logo.
ENERGY STAR materials provided by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Pennsylvania Energy Efficient New Homes Program materials provided by FirstEnergy.
Technical Resources for Builders
- Pennsylvania Energy Efﬁcient New Homes Program – Financial Incentives
- Learn the benefits of building with Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Download Guidelines for ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Version 3.1
- Access the Building America Solution Center
- Direct your HVAC contractor to become a credentialed HVAC contractor
- Find a credentialed HVAC contractor: ACCA HVAC Contractors List
Technical Resources for Raters
Learn how to submit a home to the program:
What Homebuyers Want Energy Efficiency Webinar (2/2021) View Video
Stepping Stones to Zero Energy (1/9/14) View Slides
Fully-Aligned Air Barriers and Air Sealing (3/13/14) View Slides
Mechanical Ventilation – A Breath of Fresh Air for Tight Homes (5/8/14) View Slides
Thermal Bridging – Reducing Hot and Cold Spots in the Thermal Enclosure (7/10/14) View Slides
Duct Installation and Testing – Benefits of Tight Ducts in Tight Houses (9/11/14) View Slides
Water Managed Roofs and Walls (11/13/14) View Slides